Thursday, April 29, 2010

blog review

I felt that completing blogs was a unique and efficient way to do a homework assignment, after reviewing something rather than having to type a paper, print it out then hand it in. I liked this method of completing an assignment, although it did become repetitive, I think some assignments worked better than others for this method of learning and then writing a post . I would consider using this method in a high school class for assigned reading assignments, a way for students to write a review on them weekly, which works as a good assessment method for the teacher to obtain the students assignments in an organized way. I also think it's a great tool for students to then get in touch with other students on readings and compare opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment