Friday, April 23, 2010

reference for portolio

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-document-indesign-cs3-3879/view/
I watched the adobe inDesign how to video on the basics for setting up an indesign document, for the number of pages I will need to have to complete my portfolio. I also wanted to know how to manage my pages so they would be in the right size to be printed for when I want to print the finished portfolio. Watching the bleed and slug adjustments as well as the page size explanation I was able to try and decide what size document I want according to the size paper it will print on. I liked this video because it is a helpful begginers reference and something I can look back at as I complete each step. I also like how it explains the page guide more in depth so I'm able to see how to better manage my pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment