Friday, March 19, 2010

Refrence for self portrait

I found this set of directions helpful for editing color within a black and white image. Reading this directions that are step by step seem to be a great reference to refer back to if I decide to work with a black and white image, and then add color to it. I'm thinking I will just be adding parts of color to the self portrait I chose, so I found this site helpful with breaking down the steps. I wish it were a video though, so I may look into another tutorial video for further assistance if needed. However, I thought that this one was basic enough to get started with my ideas.
http://emptyeasel.com/2008/04/29/how-to-add-color-to-black-and-white-photos-in-photoshop/

1 comment:

  1. Great insight on your self portrait! I have trouble with just reading about doing things on the computer. I prefer the tutorials myself :)

    ReplyDelete