Friday, March 5, 2010

in design review

I learned a lot of resourceful information watching the videos on in design, since I have never worked with in design I was surprised to see how similar it was to illustrator. I learned how to apply bulleting to just certain paragraphs, and how to make more general selections using the different tools, such as making entire word caps, that was previously lower case, as well as choosing a certain font for an entire paragraph. Since I learn best visual I was able to grasp most of the videos, although some I had to watch twice, such as the working with text option, I think it was the presenter I couldn't follow well it just seemed to go very fast, more than I could understand or grasp. I liked the first woman presenter, she explained everything to the fullest, and went slow enough that I could keep following each action she took on accomplishing the tasks using the tools. The working with text files video seemed most helpful to me, as well as the basic one selecting tool because without this, I wouldn't know how to perform the other tools correctly. I think that I will definitely have to go back& revisit the videos once again if I begin to make something in in-design, I really thought it was interesting how by using certain tools an action can be performed faster than manually editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment