Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journal Entry Photobucket

I enjoyed finding and photographing different elements and priciples of design, then creating a folder with all of my images, and labeling which image went with which element or principle. Some of my images I needed to crop to make them look more pleasing. Overall photobucket was a simple tool to use to upload all of the images from my foler, and then I was able to put each in the order I wanted for the slideshow. I had never used photobucket before, but I liked creating the album, I just found some difficulties for adding images to a current album, so this was confusing as first. However, creating the slide show was simple and I liked customizing the way the images would appear in a certain order, and adding an effect to the slideshow. I would definitely use photobucket in the future, possibly for demonstrating images in the classroom to students for examples during a lesson. I learned my way around the site and I liked seeing the different ways you can chose to display and share the photos from the album. This assignment could also be assigned to students in the classroom to teach them how to use technology in relation to a lesson possibly in photography, or to photograph student work to be displayed electronically. Great tool to use and to teach:)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your photo bucket slide show, there were a lot of great images. My favorite examples were color, texture, line and proportion. I immediately could see the connection between the images and the words. I honestly didn't even need to see the words that went with the pictures, I could just tell. Awesome job with this assignment! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete