Friday, February 19, 2010

AdObE IllUstrator Summary

1. By watching the demonstrational videos on adoble illustrator I was able to learn about
each of the tools mentioned to look at. For me, this was very beneficial because I have never worked with illustrator before so I was able to learn something from each tool use. I think that the selecting and manipulating tool was most helpful because this was the starting point for how to begin creating a project in illustrator. I definitely learned in detail how to use each tool to my liking, and then how to alter further what I create by each adjustment point.
2. I found that using the line, shape, and eraser tools were ablso helpful because I could see how each shape could be further manipulated by using the different task bars that came with each tool. I like how it is possible to make even more detailed selections for most of the tools to make a very detailed project to my liking. I found the scaling, skewing, and rotating objects demonstration most difficult to understand with that presenter, it was explained quickly so I had trouble keeping up with it. I also would have liked if there was an explanation or direction for how to do something, then I could try it. However, it was nice being able to watch the detailed demonstration, but without being able to try it first hand I wasn't sure how I would do by just this explanation on use. I liked the presentation on creating point and area type best, because I think this could be a great way to make a creative hand out for students to become engaged in. I think this presenter was clear with the steps to using the tools, but overall I think I definitely would need practice with illustrator first hand to see if I could accomplish using all of the tools. I liked the different presenters but some of them definitely explained directions too quickly using the mac for me to comprehend, I found myself rewinding then replaying some of the videos to make sure I was understanding each.

No comments:

Post a Comment