Monday, February 15, 2010

Online Reference for lesson Plan

http://www.kqed.org/arts/programs/spark/profile.jsp?essid=22453

I found this internet website as a great tool to add a video into my powerpoint presentation, something I had never done before. Learning how to post a video into a powerpoint was new to me, and this website allowed me to do just that.

This informational video on Fletcher Benton goes into a more in depth approach of the artist's work and it's significance. Finding videos like this one is a great tool for using technology in the classroom. This could reach students in a way to get them more interested in the topic being presented, and allows the students to look back at what was taught by rewatching the video. This will help in the understanding process and relates to a student on his or her level through the use of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment